Remember that real intimacy begins with understanding your Lover and the unique ways that God designed each of you.
Here are a few questions to help you in the adventure of love and getting to know your lover. These are good for any couple, it doesn't matter if you have been married 1 day or 70 years.
We recently hosted a Newlywed game at a marriage weekend event.
- Which of the following breakfast cereals best describes your wife's opinion of you when she first met you? Just Right, Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops.
- Your wife is waiting at the doctor's office. Which magazine will she read? Scientific American, Good Housekeeping, People, Field and Stream, Glamour?
- When it comes to home improvement your wife considers you to be? A. Tim the tool man, (makes the job worse) B. Bob the builder, (forever starting new projects without completing the old) C. Al, (does it right the first time) D. Clueless
- Every wedding has some detail that doesn't go as smoothly as hoped. What was the biggest thing that went wrong at yours?
- Which of these does your husband have the most of: sense of humor, sense of time, sense of adventure, common sense?
- Who hogs the bed covers?
- What is your spouse's favorite "comfort food"?
- Who is the best driver?
For more questions see http://www.party411.com/PlanYourParty/Occasion/BridalShower/NewlywedPartyGameQuestions.aspx